Dundas Parks Golf Club – Golf Club Manager
Dundas Parks Golf Club is a nine-hole parkland course. Located on the Dundas Estate near South Queensferry, it has been recognised for its outstanding playing condition, with lovely views of the Forth from the Bass Rock to the iconic Bridges. The Club is looking to recruit an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual Club Manager to help run the day to day management. Ensuring members and visitors are provided with a high level of customer satisfaction.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Maintain a professional and welcoming approach at all times when dealing with members, guests and visitors.
- Responsible for day-to-day management (excluding Green-keeping) in accordance with all policies, procedures and rules. This includes administration, correspondence, paying invoices, banking etc.
- Managing a small retail section within the club
- Managing and collecting sponsorship opportunities
- Attending all council meetings and AGM
- Manages the annual member’s subscriptions renewal process.
- Working to a budget, cash handling and payroll.
- Manage the clubhouse maintenance and facilities requirements
- Ensuring that all employees are aware of and how to follow club policies with respect to Fire, Health & Safety and Hygiene
- Prepares and issues notice of AGM and other council meetings
- Be familiar with club security
The successful candidate will show
- Diplomacy and good communications skills
- IT skills and experience in Golf Club Database Systems i.e. Club Systems, BRS, Scottish Golf VMS, are advantageous
- Financial management skills
- Motivated with a well organised, friendly and efficient management style
- An understanding of golf and its rules. Ideally an active golf player
- A flexible approach to working hours
Hours of work will be on a part time basis (25 hours) Monday to Friday
Remuneration will be dependent on experience
Application process: To apply candidates should send their CV with covering email/letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Entries will close on 28/9/21. Please note we are looking to hold interviews in October.